Our Innate Interdependence
He says “Make no mistake about it; there is a growing community of ‘awakening’ people are who engaged in a core dialogue about what it means to be human
at the start of the 21st Century. This awakening is a natural evolution for human consciousness and is composed of two overarching parts.
First is a deep realization of the innate interdependence we have with the entirety of reality, regardless if we look at it through the lenses of ecology,
quantum physics or spirituality. The second is recognizing the social and systemic dysfunction that requires collective action to be transcended by
redesigning our society to reflect the new era that humanity is adventuring into.”
Australian Election Result 2019
Phillip gives us a run down of the surprise Australian election result before going on to educate us about the value of hemp as a crop and a way to get
away from the corporate control of our countries.
The Amazing Uses For Hemp
Hemp can be used in so many ways: as food, paper, oil, textiles, and can be used to build houses and even cars. It is good for the environment and captures
Communities can be built around hemp.
He mentions reform of banking including having local banks, and in Australia the people's national bank needs to be re-established.
Below is a list that Phillip put together of what we need to visualise and then
Create to have a Positive Future
- Individual & national sovereignty will be restored, including how that translates into legislation and policy.
- Corruption will be squashed in our political system, including putting a halt to big business controlling policy, as well as ceasing the revolving door
between government and the lobby industry.
- The people who work in our government will be adhering to the rule of law.
- The people will be properly represented in our government, including with more controversial areas of discourse.
- The many severe issues that people are facing - such as homelessness, entrenched poverty, drug addiction and so much more - will be resolved in big ways,
which would result with us being a shining example on the world stage.
- In response to an increasingly globalised world, we will have localised a lot more (including local public banks, business, food & resources).
- Our communities will be more self-sufficient, in case of any financial or environmental catastrophes.
- Our children will be receiving better education, including proper health & life skills, as well as them properly understanding how they have the
rights they have today.
- The most advanced health treatments will be easily accessible to the people, including plant based medicines and other more natural therapies.
- Our environment will be better taken care of, including using Hemp for biodegradable plastics, safe bio-fuels, nutritious food, stronger clothing, building
materials, medicine and thousands of other products.
- Local industry will be restored & our population will be more decentralised, which will revitalise and better integrate our communities.
- Our Common Wealth, including public assets, will be returned to the people.
- We'll have a free & fair media which reports on ALL the evidence, instead of being controlled by multi-billionaires and their agendas.
- And the power will ultimately be in the hands of the people, including through a fair electoral system and Citizen-Initiated Referendums (CIRs).
He says - get excited, because to achieve all this all we need to do is work together regardless of our political or other persuasions.
Together we are so strong, especially when we have an intelligent plan.
So get familiar with the above information, because it will be our weapon in battle when we take back our country for the benefit of ourselves, our environment,
and our future generations... “
Phillip J. Watt is a clinical hypno-psychotherapist, author and public speaker who lives on the Mid North Coast of NSW, Australia. His first book, The
Simulation, is a daring exposé of the human experience in the 21st Century. His other written and interview work deals with topics from spirituality
to society, as well as self-development.
Before achieving his certification as a ‘Clinical Hypno-psychotherapist’ through the Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (ICHP), Phillip
helped countless people as a life coach, relationship mediator and writer. He has received hundreds of messages from individuals all over the world
thanking him for how he has helped them to change their life.
Since 2012 he has written many pieces which have been shared across dozens of international platforms – such as Elephant Journal, The Mind Unleashed, Wake
Up World and Waking Times.
He has presented at mindfulness conferences such as the ‘The Illuminate Conference’, ‘Paradigm Shift Summit’ and ‘The Abundance Festival‘, and has been
interviewed on many podcasts, such as ‘Rune Soup’‘ and ‘Skeptiko’.
He is also the creator of a podcast called ‘Dissect Media’ (formerly known as ‘Redesigning Society’), where he has had the fortune of interviewing some
of the most brilliant minds of our time, including Gregg Braden, Gordon White, Rupert Sheldrake, Dean Radin, Ellen Brown, Michael Tellinger, Geoff
Lawton and Amit Goswami. In addition, he has a decade-long background working in the public sector as a social worker, relationship mediator and mentor
for socio economically disadvantaged kids, adults and family units with serious behavioural and medical challenges. He has also worked in policy development
and project and stakeholder management at the Federal level.
He is very active on Facebook and lately has posted extensively on the corporate media, the Yellow Vest movement, natural therapies and the Australian
Coffs Harbour Hypnotherapy and Counselling
and The Mind Unleashed
and you can find him on Facebook.