Are we being pushed on to the back foot by an agenda, that is engineered by forces that are alien to community and localised determination?
With the removing of Democracy by disbanding Seven Local Councils in Auckland NZ by Central Government as well as Environment Canterbury ... where is this heading?
In NZ there is a slow gathering force behind the scenes that is wanting to dissolve smaller councils and boroughs and counties and conglomerate them into
a bigger unit so as to have more power and control over them by Central Government.
This control mechanism is not good for democracy - as there is a steady movement to totalitarianism here in the South Pacific.
- Inclusive of this are 'we' going to experience:
- More GE food and experimentation in Aotearoa? Because there is a huge push by GMO Corporations to get into NZ.
- The Australian TGA and CODEX Alimentarius being enacted to stop natural health practitioners and products here.
- Allowing whales to be killed globally because we are fearful of the Japanese yen? Not taking action against Japanese whalers.
- The Security and Intelligence Bill being foisted upon a basically peaceful country which already has secure borders?
- Having overseas miners extract minerals from conservation land, with minute royalties going to the NZ people?
- Allowing our countryside to be sold off to overseas land owners, who do not live here.
Why is the National Government following this course? Why are the Labour Party and other parties so ineffective in responding?
As New Zealanders we were brought up to believe in family and community values that are based on co-operation, trust and goodwill. Where we have the
freedom to choose and shape our destiny.
The above 'challenges' are alien to the kiwi way of life.
Why now and what and who are the forces who are squeezing out our hard fought democratic rights?
Time to connect the dots . . . . . . . . .
For involvement at a localised level -
http://ihiaotearoa.wordpress.com This Link is alive, but not been in action for
Now you realise that the well financed, overbearing system just overwhelms everyone.