Frank strongly advocates humanity working towards cooperative participation across all levels of society especially within business. Success comes from taking an active interest in all staff. Warmth, fun and enthusiasm are prerequisites for a dynamic organisation.
A believer that good character and ethics needs to be increasingly emphasized he contends that character is at least important as skills. "You have to have an honest and strong intention to add value to whatever you are dealing with."
The first NZ manager for the Natural Step out of Sweden, Frank gives an insightful understanding of what can and needs to be accomplished to initiate the much-needed local and global changes towards sustainability and peace.
Frank Olsson - Originally from Sweden
- International Banker
- Chairman Enviroschools Foundation
- Trustee Leadership New Zealand
- Director of Wallace Corporation
- Chairman Auckland Chamber Orchestra
- Chairman AUT MBA program Advisory Committee
- Member Advisory Board Auckland Uni Business School, Short Courses
- President Pompallier Lawn Tennis Club